Industry sector data
Find statistics that are specific to your industry. This information can help you better understand your industry and help you keep up to date on the latest trends that could impact your business.
Industry-based information products
Use these tools to get valuable data specific to your industry.
- Canadian Industry StatisticsGet industry data and analysis on a number of economic indicators such as employment, gross domestic product and capital investment.
- Financial Performance DataFind out how your business measures up to others within your industry with this benchmarking tool.
Find industry statistics and analysis that is specific to your chosen industry.
- Agriculture and agri-food research and statisticsFind statistics to monitor the agriculture, aquaculture and agri-food industries.
- ConstructionFind statistics to monitor construction-related industries.
- Culture and leisureFind statistics for monitoring the culture and leisure-related industries.
- EnergyFind statistics and analysis on reserves, capacity, production and consumption of traditional and alternative energy sources.
- Information and communications technologyLearn about how ICT is used and who provides it, and gain insight into the evolution and performance of the industry.
- ManufacturingFind statistics and analysis for a number of industries within the manufacturing sector.
- Natural resourcesFind information and statistics on Canada's use of natural resources and how that usage affects the Canadian economy.
- Retail and wholesaleGet financial performance data on the retail and wholesale trade sectors, as well as information on their structure and characteristics.
- Science and technologyFind statistics on research and development, innovation, technology use, and the performance of the information and communications technologies sector.
- TransportationFind financial statistics and other resources related to the movement of people and goods by various modes of transportation.
- Travel and tourismFind current tourism statistics, trends, and outlooks, as well as research on the factors affecting tourism.