Are you prepared for an H1N1 flu outbreak?
If there is an H1N1 flu pandemic this fall, will your business be prepared?
- If a third or more of your employees are cooped up at home because they are sick, how will you fulfill contracts?
- How will you serve clients and pay employees and suppliers?
- Will you be able to meet production deadlines and fill critical orders?
To help your business prepare for a pandemic and survive one, the International Centre for Infectious Diseases is developing tools to help you plan for the future. For more information, you can read the Canada News Centre's announcement of funding for the development of tools to help businesses deal with a pandemic.
- SME Pandemic Planning Seminars are now available on demand
- Government of Canada supports business continuity planning for small and medium size businesses
In the meantime, please find out all you can about the H1N1 virus and educate your colleagues and employees on how to fight the flu. Follow these links to the steps to creating your business continuity plan, to learn all about H1N1 and to get tips on how to fight the flu.
- Information about Pandemic Preparedness for Businesses
- Business Continuity Planning (link no longer available)