Agriculture and agri-food regulations
If you operate a business in the agriculture and agri-food industry, you play a role in ensuring the health and well-being of Canadians. You should therefore be aware of the regulations that apply to your operations.
- Food labelling and safety regulations
Find out everything you need to know when producing, handling, selling and importing food in Canada.
- Food labelling for industry
If you advertise food products, you need to be aware of requirements related to advertising, such as labelling and the use of endorsements.
- Canada's Regulatory System for Foods with Health Benefits – An Overview for Industry
A starting point for businesses wanting to promote the health benefits of their food products.
- Centre of Administration for Permissions — Food, Animals, Plants
Find answers to your questions about domestic and import licences, permits, and registrations issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- A Guide to Employment Standards in Agriculture (Manitoba)
Are you an agri-business employer? Learn more about your rights and responsibilities.
- Date modified: