Agriculture and agri-food regulations
The agriculture and agri-food industry plays a critical role in ensuring the health and well-being of Canadians. Businesses like yours must therefore comply with a variety of different regulatory requirements.
- Food policy and regulatory issues
Access information on food labelling for nutrition, health claims, quality standards, allergens, and more.
- Food labelling and safety regulations
Find out everything you need to know when producing, handling, selling and importing food in Canada.
- Guide to developing accurate nutrient values
Do you produce or manufacture food? If so, learn how to provide accurate nutritional value information for your products.
- Bonding and licensing — Livestock dealers and agents
If your business is involved with the trading of livestock, you can get bonded and licensed, and get help in carrying out other administrative and networking tasks.
- A Guide to Employment Standards in Agriculture (Manitoba)
Are you an agri-business employer? Learn more about your rights and responsibilities.
- Brand Registration — Cattle, Horses and Bison
Get legal identification for your cattle, horse and/or bison.
- Date modified: