Agriculture and agri-food regulations
If you operate a business in the agriculture and agri-food industry, you play a role in ensuring the health and well-being of Canadians. You should therefore be aware of the regulations that apply to your operations.
- Food labelling and safety regulations
Find out everything you need to know when producing, handling, selling and importing food in Canada.
- Food labelling for industry
If you advertise food products, you need to be aware of requirements related to advertising, such as labelling and the use of endorsements.
- Canada's Regulatory System for Foods with Health Benefits – An Overview for Industry
A starting point for businesses wanting to promote the health benefits of their food products.
- Centre of Administration for Permissions — Food, Animals, Plants
Find answers to your questions about domestic and import licences, permits, and registrations issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- The Regulation of Intensive Livestock Operations in Saskatchewan
If you are starting or operating a livestock operation, learn about your rights and regulatory responsibilities.
- Farm ownership (Saskatchewan)
Find out the rules and regulations pertaining to the ownership of farm land in Saskatchewan by non-Canadians.
- Date modified: