Agriculture and agri-food regulations
The agriculture and agri-food industry plays a critical role in ensuring the health and well-being of Canadians. Businesses like yours must therefore comply with a variety of different regulatory requirements.
- Food policy and regulatory issues
Access information on food labelling for nutrition, health claims, quality standards, allergens, and more.
- Food labelling and safety regulations
Find out everything you need to know when producing, handling, selling and importing food in Canada.
- Guide to developing accurate nutrient values
Do you produce or manufacture food? If so, learn how to provide accurate nutritional value information for your products.
- The Regulation of Intensive Livestock Operations in Saskatchewan
If you are starting or operating a livestock operation, learn about your rights and regulatory responsibilities.
- Nutritional labelling fact sheet
If you are a food processor, get information on the database and laboratory nutritional analysis processes.
- Farm ownership (Saskatchewan)
Find out the rules and regulations pertaining to the ownership of farm land in Saskatchewan by non-Canadians.
- Marketing meat and meat products
Learn how the intended market of your meat products determines the regulations with which your Saskatchewan meat processing plant or abattoir must comply.
- Date modified: