Agriculture and agri-food regulations
If you operate a business in the agriculture and agri-food industry, you play a role in ensuring the health and well-being of Canadians. You should therefore be aware of the regulations that apply to your operations.
- Food policy and regulatory issues
Consider the regulatory environment when making decisions on investment, product development and marketing.
- Food labelling and safety regulations
Find out everything you need to know when producing, handling, selling and importing food in Canada.
- Guide to developing accurate nutrient values
Do you produce or manufacture food? If so, learn how to provide accurate nutritional value information for your products.
- Centre of Administration for Permissions — Food, Animals, Plants
Find answers to your questions about import licences, permits, and registrations issued by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, and check on the status of your application.
- The Regulation of Intensive Livestock Operations in Saskatchewan
If you are starting or operating a livestock operation, learn about your rights and regulatory responsibilities.
- Nutritional labelling fact sheet
If you are a food processor, get information on the database and laboratory nutritional analysis processes.
- Farm ownership (Saskatchewan)
Find out the rules and regulations pertaining to the ownership of farm land in Saskatchewan by non-Canadians.
- Marketing meat and meat products
Learn how the intended market of your meat products determines the regulations with which your Saskatchewan meat processing plant or abattoir must comply.
- Date modified: