Health and safety regulations
Learn about your obligations regarding ensuring the safety of your products, your services, and your workplace. Get information on best practices and inspections related to health and safety.
Products and services
- For Industry: Canada Consumer Product Safety Act
If you manufacture, import, distribute or sell products, find out what you need to do to ensure that your products are safe.
- Good manufacturing practices for cosmetic products
If you manufacture cosmetics products, guidelines are available to ensure that you meet safety and quality requirements.
- Radiation emitting devices
You must ensure that the radiation-emitting devices (such as X-rays, and tanning equipment) you use comply with certain safety requirements.
- Getting electrical products approved
If you manufacture, import or sell electrical equipment in Ontario, you need to make sure that it meets the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
Place of business
- Workplace health and safety regulations
Find out what you need to do to ensure the health and safety of your employees while they are at work.
- A Guide to the Occupational Health and Safety Act (Ontario)
Learn about your duties as an Ontario employer concerning workplace health and safety regulations.
- Regulated Safety Services
Learn about the enforcement of safety laws in Ontario in a number of business sectors.
- Date modified: