Having trouble securing a loan for your business? A government-backed loan guarantee could help you attract creditors.
- CBDC General Business Loan
If you’re an entrepreneur living in a rural community in Atlantic Canada, you could get help to expand your existing business or buy a new one.
- MASC Lending Programs and Loan Guarantees
Tap into a number of programs tailored to meet your needs, and access attractive interest rates on loans and guarantees.
- PADAT: A Program Supporting the Development of Tourist Attractions
You could get financial assistance for up to $2 million to help promote the growth and regional development of your tourism business.
- Agriculture Financial Services Corporation Lending
Access loans and services to start or grow farm, agribusiness or other small business.
- Aquaculture Loans and Loan Guarantees
Find out how you could get a loan or loan guarantee for your aquaculture business.
- Business Development Centres of Nunavut
If you are a Canadian living in Nunavut, you can apply for help to start or grow a business in your community.
- Business Start Program
Are you ready to begin your business journey? Access this three-day business workshop and loan guarantee program to start things off on the right foot.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
Access funds for your small business with the help of this loan guarantee program.
- Canadian Agricultural Loans Act program
Find out how this loan guarantee could help you secure credit for your farming business.
- Community Futures Program
If you are starting a new business or looking to grow your existing business in the NWT, you could be eligible for business assistance, funding or counselling.
- Community Futures Program (Ontario)
You could receive funding to start or grow your business in rural Ontario.
- Créativité Québec
Your business could get funding to buy new technology, or to develop or improve products and processes.
- ESSOR — Forestry Business Component
Want to increase the operational efficiency of your business? You could get a loan guarantee for the acquisition or replacement of forestry equipment.
- ESSOR Program — Funding support for development projects
You could get funding to create a new business, or to upgrade your processes or facilities.
You could obtain a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity funding to establish environmentally friendly business practices.
- Entrepreneur Loan Program
You may be eligible to receive up to $100,000 directly from authorized lenders backed by a government guarantee for your new or expanding business.
- Export Guarantee Program
An export guarantee could increase your chances of obtaining financing.
- FONDS MOSAÏQUE
If you are a member of one of Quebec's cultural communities, you may be eligible for funding to start a business or run a business that has been in operation for less than five years.
- Financing for collective entrepreneurship
Your cooperative or non-profit organization could receive a loan for your acquisition, growth, reorganization, or consolidation projects.
- Financing of Refundable Tax Credits
Is your business eligible for a refundable tax credit? You could benefit from tax credit financing.
- Financing program for cultural businesses
Explore loans and financial tools that may help you carry out a development or rehabilitation project for your cultural business.
- Fisheries Loan Guarantees
Find out how to get loan guarantees for the purchase of fishing licences or quotas.
- Fonds afro-entrepreneurs — Loans to Afro-Québécois businesspeople
Are you a member of one of Quebec's black communities? You could receive a loan or loan guarantee for your business' needs.
- Fonds d'aide à l'économie de Lac-Mégantic (Economic Assistance Fund for Lac-Mégantic)
You could receive financial assistance if you carry out studies or projects promoting economic and tourism development in the town of Lac-Mégantic.
- Fonds de diversification économique — MRC des Sources
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Regional County Municipality of Des Sources? You could get financial assistance.
- Fonds de diversification économique du Centre-du-Québec et de la Mauricie
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Centre-du-Québec and Mauricie regions? You could get financial support.
- Foreign Buyer Financing
If you export capital goods or services, your foreign buyer could benefit from EDC's financing solutions for terms ranging from 2 to 5 years.
- IMPLIQ Financing
This financing could help you start or expand your co-operative or non-profit organization.
- Livestock Incentive Loan Program
You could get a guarantee to help you secure a loan of up to $75,000 to buy and raise livestock.
- Livestock Loan Guarantee Program
Find out about alternative financing solutions to purchase livestock or construct feedlot facilities.
- Loan Guarantees — Agriculture
Find out how this program can help you get loan guarantees for your agricultural business.
- Local investment fund
Apply for financing to start or expand a business in Quebec.
- Manitoba Industrial Opportunities Program
Access funding for your small business to advance technology and create long-term, high-skilled jobs.
- Rural Small Business Operating Credit Guarantee
Increase your working capital by accessing loan guarantees for your rural business.
- Seed Capital Initiative
If you live in one of 5 major Atlantic cities, you could obtain a loan and training to start, grow or improve a small business.
- Small Business Loan Guarantee Program
You could borrow up to $500,000 to help establish or grow your Nova Scotia business.
- UNIQ Financing — Capital Assets
You could obtain a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity financing to acquire assets for your business.
- UNIQ Financing — Working Capital
You could get a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity financing to increase the working capital for your business.
- Yukon Venture Loan Guarantee Program
Get help securing financing from commercial lenders by lowering the risk associated with the loan.
- Date modified: