Having trouble securing a loan for your business? A government-backed loan guarantee could help you attract creditors.
- PADAT: A Program Supporting the Development of Tourist Attractions
You could get a loan or a loan guarantee of up to $2 million to help promote the growth and regional development of your tourism business.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
Access funds for your small business with the help of this loan guarantee program.
- Canadian Agricultural Loans Act program
Find out how this loan guarantee could help you secure credit for your farming business.
- Créativité Québec
Your business could get funding to buy new technology, or to develop or improve products and processes.
- ESSOR — Forestry Business Component
Want to increase the operational efficiency of your business? You could get a loan guarantee for the acquisition or replacement of forestry equipment.
- ESSOR Program — Funding support for development projects
You could get funding to create a new business, or to upgrade your processes or facilities.
You could obtain a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity funding to establish environmentally friendly business practices.
- Export Guarantee Program
An export guarantee could increase your chances of obtaining financing.
- FONDS MOSAÏQUE
If you are a member of one of Quebec's cultural communities, you may be eligible for funding to start a business or run a business that has been in operation for less than five years.
- Financing for collective entrepreneurship
Your cooperative or non-profit organization could receive a loan for your acquisition, growth, reorganization, or consolidation projects.
- Financing of Refundable Tax Credits
Is your business eligible for a refundable tax credit? You could benefit from tax credit financing.
- Financing program for cultural businesses
Explore loans and financial tools that may help you carry out a development or rehabilitation project for your cultural business.
- Fonds afro-entrepreneurs — Loans to Afro-Québécois businesspeople
Are you a member of one of Quebec's black communities? You could receive a loan or loan guarantee for your business' needs.
- Fonds d'aide à l'économie de Lac-Mégantic (Economic Assistance Fund for Lac-Mégantic)
You could receive financial assistance if you carry out studies or projects promoting economic and tourism development in the town of Lac-Mégantic.
- Fonds de diversification économique — MRC des Sources
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Regional County Municipality of Des Sources? You could get financial assistance.
- Fonds de diversification économique du Centre-du-Québec et de la Mauricie
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Centre-du-Québec and Mauricie regions? You could get financial support.
- Foreign Buyer Financing
If you export capital goods or services, your foreign buyer could benefit from EDC's financing solutions for terms ranging from 2 to 5 years.
- Local investment fund
Apply for financing to start or expand a business in Quebec.
- UNIQ Financing — Capital Assets
You could obtain a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity financing to acquire assets for your business.
- UNIQ Financing — Working Capital
You could get a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity financing to increase the working capital for your business.
- Date modified: