Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that could help reduce overhead.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Direct Equity Tax Credit Program
Invest in a new or expanding small business in Newfoundland and Labrador and receive a provincial income tax credit.
- Economic Diversification and Growth Enterprises
If you establish or expand your business in Newfoundland and Labrador, particularly in rural areas, you may receive tax rebates.
- Film and video tax credit
Apply for a refundable provincial corporate income tax credit for your Newfoundland and Labrador film project.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2013 than in 2012, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Interactive Digital Media tax credit
If your business is developing interactive digital media products in the province, you may qualify for a tax credit.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Small Business Tax Credit
You can benefit from a reduced rate of taxation for your small business.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Town of Conception Bay South Business Incentive Programs
If you are opening a business or expanding an existing business in the Town of Conception Bay South, you can apply for a business tax reduction.
- Date modified: