Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that could help reduce overhead.
- Aerospace Tax Holiday
Your PEI aerospace business may be eligible for a tax rebate.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Bioscience Tax Holiday
Your Prince Edward Island bioscience company may be eligible for provincial corporate income tax rebates.
- Enriched Investment Tax Credit
Your manufacturing or processing business may be eligible to receive a tax rebate of 25%.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit Program
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2013 than in 2012, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Innovation and Development Labour Rebate Program
If your business develops or commercializes new products, processes and services, you may be eligible for a tax credit.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Share Purchase Tax Credit
Attract investors to your company in Prince Edward Island by letting them know about tax credits for investments.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Specialized Labour Tax Credit
You could be eligible to offer specialized workers an incentive to come to work for your business in PEI.
- Tax credit for the modernization of a tourist accommodation establishment
You could receive a refundable tax credit for renovations made to your tourist accommodation establishment.
- Date modified: