Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that could help reduce overhead.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Farm Land Identification Program
If you own real property, farmland and outbuildings, you may qualify to get part of your property taxes deferred.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2013 than in 2012, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Research and Development Tax Credit
Obtain a fully refundable tax credit for research and development activities carried out by your business.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Small Business Investor Tax Credit Program
Find out about personal and corporate tax credits available for investing in eligible small businesses in NB.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Date modified: