Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that can help reduce overhead.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit Program
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- Fiscal Measure — Development of E-Business
Your corporation could benefit from this refundable tax credit if its activities are in IT and are carried out in an establishment located in Quebec.
- Fiscal measure — Production of Multimedia Titles
Do you have a company that produces multimedia titles in Quebec? If so, you should take advantage of this refundable tax credit.
- French in the Workplace Program
Get a tax credit by offering your employees free on-site French courses right in your workplace.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2012 than in 2011, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit, if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Tax Credit for R&D Salary for Biopharmaceutical Activities
If you are in the biopharmaceutical industry, your business may be eligible for more favourable terms for this tax measure.
- Tax Credit for the Diversification of Markets of Quebec Manufacturing Companies
Would you like to sell your manufactured products outside Quebec? This tax measure can help you cover your certification costs.
- Tax credit for an on-the-job training period
Does your enterprise need a trainee? If so, you could qualify for a tax credit.
- Tax credit for pre-competitive private partnership research projects
Put this tax measure to work for your scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) projects carried out in Quebec, in partnership with another private company.
- Tax credit for technological adaptation services
You could receive a tax credit representing a portion of expenses related to technological adaptation services.
- Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (fashion design section)
If your business operates in the fashion or textile industry, you could receive a tax credit for payroll expenses.
- Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (industrial design section)
Your company could get help to carry out industrial design work and make its products more competitive.
- Tax holiday for a new business created to commercialize a given intellectual property
Take advantage of this provincial tax holiday for your new business created to commercialize a given intellectual property.
- Tax holiday for foreign experts
If you recruit foreign experts for your Quebec innovation project, you could obtain a tax holiday.
- Tax holiday for foreign researchers
If your business does scientific research and experimental development, you could obtain financial assistance to recruit foreign researchers.
- Validation Certificate for Pre-Competitive Research Consortiums
Do you do pre-competitive research and want to create research consortiums? If so, this tax credit can help you.
- Date modified: