Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that could help reduce overhead.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit Program
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- French in the Workplace program
Improve employee productivity by offering free French courses tailored to your industry and offered right in your workplace.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2013 than in 2012, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Recognition for Pre-Competitive Research Consortia
Do you do pre-competitive research and want to create research consortia? If so, this tax credit can help you.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit, if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Tax Credit for R&D Salary for Biopharmaceutical Activities
If you are in the biopharmaceutical industry, your business could benefit from this tax measure.
- Tax credit for an on-the-job training period
Does your business need a trainee? If so, you could qualify for a tax credit.
- Tax credit for pre-competitive private partnership research projects
Put this tax measure to work for your scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) projects carried out in Quebec, in partnership with another private company.
- Tax credit for technological adaptation services
You could receive a tax credit representing a portion of expenses related to technological adaptation services.
- Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (fashion design section)
If your business operates in the fashion or textile industry, you could receive a tax credit for payroll expenses.
- Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (industrial design component)
Your business could get help to carry out industrial design work and make its products more competitive.
- Tax credit for the development of e-business
Your corporation could benefit from this refundable tax credit if its activities are in IT and are carried out in an establishment located in Quebec.
- Tax credits — Market Diversification for Quebec Manufacturing Companies
Would you like to sell your manufactured products outside Quebec? This tax measure can help you cover your certification costs.
- Tax credits for production of multimedia titles
Do you have a company that produces multimedia titles in Quebec? If so, you should take advantage of this refundable tax credit.
- Tax holiday for a new business created to commercialize a given intellectual property
Take advantage of this provincial tax holiday for your new business created to commercialize a given intellectual property.
- Tax holiday for foreign experts
If you recruit foreign experts for your Quebec innovation project, you could obtain a tax holiday.
- Tax holiday for foreign researchers
If your business does scientific research and experimental development, you could obtain financial assistance to recruit foreign researchers.
- Date modified: