Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that can help reduce overhead.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- City of Regina Property Tax Exemption Program
Your business may be eligible for a property tax exemption from the City of Regina.
- City of Saskatoon Property Tax Incentive Program
If you are starting or expanding your business in Saskatoon, you may be eligible for exemption or reduction of city taxes, utility deposits, or other incentives.
- Commercial Fuel Tax Refund
Are you a manufacturer in Saskatchewan? If so, find out if you qualify for provincial fuel tax rebates.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit Program
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2013 than in 2012, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Saskatchewan Investment Tax Credit for Manufacturing and Processing
Your manufacturing and processing business may qualify for a tax credit on eligible capital acquisitions.
- Saskatchewan Manufacturing and Processing Profits Tax Reduction
Your Saskatchewan manufacturing or processing business may be eligible for tax reductions.
- Saskatchewan Mineral Exploration Tax Credit
Your mineral exploration company may be able to offer tax credits to your investors.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit, if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Date modified: