Tax refunds and credits
Looking for more return on your business expenditures? Browse potential tax benefits that could help reduce overhead.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Book publishing tax credit
Your incorporated book publishing company may be eligible for a tax credit if it primarily carries out business in B.C.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit Program
You may qualify for a tax credit if you employ the services of Canadians in your film or video productions.
- Hiring credit for small business
As an employer who has paid more EI premiums in 2013 than in 2012, you could get a credit of up to $1,000 toward your payroll account.
- Interactive digital media tax credit
Your registered corporation could be eligible for a tax credit if you develop interactive digital media products in B.C. after August 31, 2010 and before September 1, 2015.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development Tax Incentive Program
You can get a tax credit if you spend money on industrial R&D in Canada.
- Small business deduction
If you operate a Canadian-controlled private corporation, your business may be eligible for an annual tax credit.
- Tax credit for the modernization of a tourist accommodation establishment
You could receive a refundable tax credit for renovations made to your tourist accommodation establishment.
- Training tax credit for employers
Obtain tax credits if you employ apprentices enrolled in apprenticeship programs administered through the Industry Training Authority.
- Date modified: