Are high wage expectations making you reluctant to put up that Help Wanted sign? A wage subsidy program can put the perfect employee within your reach.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Canada Summer Jobs
If you hire students for the summer, this subsidy could help you cover 50% of their wages.
- Career Focus
You could get funding to hire youths if you can give them useful work experience.
- Connect Canada internships
You could receive $5,000 to help pay the salary (4 to 6 months) of a graduate student or post-doctoral fellow to assist you in advanced R&D projects.
- Employment Integration Program for Immigrants and Visible Minorities (PRIIME)
You could receive a subsidy to hire immigrants and members of visible minorities to help them integrate into the labour market.
- Employment integration — Wage subsidies
Do you need financial support to hire employees? If so, this measure could help you.
- Environmental Youth Corps
Thinking of hiring a graduate for a position related to the environment? A wage subsidy may be available.
- French in the Workplace program
Improve employee productivity by offering free French courses tailored to your industry and offered right in your workplace.
- Housing Internship Initiative for First Nations and Inuit Youth
Your housing-related Aboriginal business may qualify for wage subsidies to hire and train First Nations or Inuit youths.
- Job integration contract (Contrat d'intégration au travail)
If your business hires and retains a person with a disability, you may be eligible for financial assistance and specific support.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with disabilities who wants to start a business or if you are an employer who would like to hire someone with a disability, you could qualify for funds.
- Science Horizons Youth Internship Program
If your business or not-for-profit organization undertakes environmental science projects, you could receive up to $12,000 to hire an intern for at least six months.
- Science and Technology Internship Program
If your business is in the geomatics, geology, mining, forestry or energy industry, you could get money to hire a recent graduate of natural sciences.
- Skills Link
Need employees? You could receive money to hire and train a youth between the ages of 15 and 30 to work on your project.
- Support for hiring workers who have suffered employment injuries
You may be able to obtain a grant to hire workers who have suffered employment injuries.
- TECTERRA Geomatics Technology Programs
If you are an entrepreneur in the geomatics industry, you could access funding and resources that can help you develop and commercialize your business.
- Tax credit for an on-the-job training period
Does your business need a trainee? If so, you could qualify for a tax credit.
- Tax holiday for foreign researchers
If your business does scientific research and experimental development, you could obtain financial assistance to recruit foreign researchers.
- Young Canada Works in Both Official Languages
Your incorporated non-profit organization may be eligible for an opportunity to create an internship or summer job.
- Youth Employment Program
You could obtain financial assistance to hire a skilled post-secondary graduate to work on your innovative project.
- Date modified: