Are high wage expectations making you reluctant to put up that Help Wanted sign? A wage subsidy program can put the perfect employee within your reach.
- Abilities Connect Fund
If you are hiring postsecondary students or recent graduates with a disability, you may be able to apply for wage and training subsidies.
- Apprenticeship Employer Signing Bonus
Find out if you qualify for a signing bonus when you hire a youth as a new apprentice in certain trades in Ontario.
- Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
If you hire an apprentice, you could get a tax credit equal to 10% of that person's salary.
- Apprenticeship Training Tax Credit
You may qualify for an annual tax credit of up to $5,000 per qualifying apprentice to a maximum of $15,000 over a 36-month period.
- Business Growth and Competitiveness
Find out how you could get funding to support businesses in Northern Ontario.
- Business growth and competitiveness — Youth internships
If your business is in Northern Ontario, you could get help to hire a recent graduate to work on your information and communications technology project.
- Canada Job Grant
You could get up to $10,000 per employee to help cover the cost of training.
- Canada Summer Jobs
If you hire students for the summer, this subsidy could help you cover 50% of their wages.
- Career Focus
You could get funding to hire young people if you can give them useful work experience.
- CareerConnect ICT wage subsidy for employers
You could receive up to $14,000 if you hire an unemployed or underemployed post-secondary graduate for an ICT position in your organization.
- Co-operative Education Tax Credit
You may be eligible for a refundable tax credit of up to $3,000 if you hire an Ontario co-op student.
- College and Institutes Canada Clean Tech Internship
Employers can receive a wage subsidy to hire an intern for an environmental position.
- Environmental Youth Corps Internship Program
Thinking of hiring a graduate for a position related to the environment? A wage subsidy may be available.
- Housing Internship Initiative for First Nations and Inuit Youth
Your housing-related business may qualify for wage subsidies to hire and train First Nations or Inuit youths.
- Industry-Academic Collaboration Programs
Learn about financing and support that may help you develop and commercialize innovative techniques, products and services in Ontario.
- Mitacs Accelerate
Learn how you can expand your R&D potential by recruiting a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow to research your technology project.
- Northern Ontario Development Program
Apply for financing to grow your business in Northern Ontario.
- Northern Ontario Internship Program
You may be eligible for a wage subsidy of up to $31,500 if you hire a recent graduate as a new intern in your Northern Ontario organization.
- Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit
If you are an Ontario film or television producer, you may qualify for a refundable tax credit based on labour expenses for productions in Ontario.
- Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit
You could be eligible for a tax credit toward the labour and marketing costs of your digital media production.
- Ontario Job Creation Partnerships
If you are planning a new business project that benefits the community, you could be eligible to hire a subsidized job seeker.
- Ontario Labour Market Partnerships
You can apply for funding to deal with labour force changes.
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with disabilities who wants to start a business or if would like to hire someone with a disability, you could qualify for funds.
- Science and Technology Internship Program
If your business is in the geomatics, geology, mining, forestry or energy industry, you could get money to hire a recent graduate.
- Skills Link
Need employees? You could receive money to hire and train youth between the ages of 15 and 30 to work on your projects.
- TECTERRA Geomatics Technology Programs
If you are an entrepreneur in the geomatics industry, you could access funding and resources that can help you develop and commercialize your business.
- Youth Employment Program
You could obtain financial assistance to hire a skilled post-secondary graduate to work on your innovative project.
- Date modified: