Grants, contributions and financial assistance
Explore opportunities to receive public funds to help springboard your business venture. There are programs that apply to businesses in all provinces and territories, and others that apply only to businesses in your region. You can filter the programs by region and/or by business type.
- PADAT: A Program Supporting the Development of Tourist Attractions
You could get financial assistance for up to $2 million to help promote the growth and regional development of your tourism business.
- R&D Vouchers
Access funding for technical expertise and facilities that will support your research and development activities within your innovative business.
- Branché au travail
You could get financial assistance to install electric vehicle charging stations for your employee's use.
- Fonds d'aide à l'économie de Lac-Mégantic (Economic Assistance Fund for Lac-Mégantic)
You could receive financial assistance if you carry out studies or projects promoting economic and tourism development in the town of Lac-Mégantic.
- Fonds de développement de la transformation alimentaire
Do you have a food processing business? If so, you could get financial assistance to increase your productivity and competitiveness.
- Fonds de diversification économique — MRC des Sources
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Regional County Municipality of Des Sources? You could get financial assistance.
- Fonds de diversification économique du Centre-du-Québec et de la Mauricie
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Centre-du-Québec and Mauricie regions? You could get financial support.
- IntégraTIon Québec
If you have recently hired a foreign ICT trained professional or are looking to fill ICT positions, you could be eligible for a grant.
- Passeport innovation
Your eligible SME, cooperative or non-profit organization could receive funding to support technological, organizational and social innovation projects.
- Programme Exportation — Volet Entreprises
Planning to export to new markets? You could get financial assistance to cover expenses or fees related to your export marketing activities.
- Programme Levier for the food processing industry — Quality systems
Your food processing business could get financial assistance to boost market access and improve the quality and safety of its products.
- Programme Levier for the food processing industry — Strategic development
Your food processing business could get financial assistance for its strategic development projects and to enhance its competitiveness.
- Programme Levier for the food processing industry — Sustainable business partnerships
Your food processing association or business combination could get financial assistance for its business partnership projects.
- Programme d'appui à la commercialisation des aliments québécois (Bringing made-in-Quebec foods to market)
Your bio-food business could be eligible to receive a non-repayable financial contribution for marketing activities in Quebec.
- Programme d’aide à l’exportation et au rayonnement culturel
Do you own a cultural business? If so, you could get financial support for your export projects and cultural outreach activities.
- Valorisation Jeunesse — Place à la relève
Would you like to help train the next generation of workers by offering summer internships? If so, you could receive financial assistance and advice for hiring young Montrealers.
- Aboriginal Economic Development Fund — Regional Partnership Grant
As an approved aboriginal business or a non-aboriginal business partnering with one, you may be eligible to apply for grants of up to $250,000.
- Aboriginal Initiatives Fund II
Your aboriginal organization could benefit from a range of financial assistance for projects that support community development.
- Advanced Manufacturing Fund
If your Ontario manufacturing business conducts innovative manufacturing activities and R&D, you could access repayable funding.
- AgriInnovation Program
If you have an agri-business, you can apply for an R&D contribution to get your new agricultural product or technology ready for the market.
If you are an agricultural producer, you could get a matching contribution if you put aside savings.
- AgriMarketing Program
Do you have an agricultural business? You could get money to advertise and market your products and adapt appropriate quality and security assurance systems.
- Agriculture Direct Loans
Get a loan for a project of strategic importance to the province's agricultural sector.
- Agriculture and Agrifoods Development Fund
Get funding to diversify and expand your primary or secondary processing operation.
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program
By collaborating with government researchers, you could increase your business' scientific capacity for projects relating to fish health and environmental performance.
- Atlantic Innovation Fund
If your business is in the Atlantic provinces, you could get funding to develop new technology.
- Automotive Innovation Fund
If you have an incorporated automotive business, you could get funding to build greener, more fuel-efficient vehicles through innovation and R&D.
- Automotive Partnership Canada
If you are working on next-generation automotive technologies, you could receive financial assistance to support collaborative R&D activities.
- Automotive Supplier Innovation Program
As a supplier to the automotive industry, your business could access funds to support projects that develop innovative products or processes.
- Biosecurity Risk Prevention and Mitigation Initiative
You could access funds for your farm to implement solutions that prevent or lessen risks to plant and animal health.
- Bonavista Institute for Cultural Tourism — Courses
If you have a cultural tourism business in the Atlantic Provinces, you could get a subsidy to help pay for management training.
- Broadband for E-business and Marketing (Muskoka)
You may be eligible for financial support to help your Muskoka business develop and implement e-business strategies and applications.
- Broadband for E-business and Marketing (Timmins)
You may be eligible for financial support to help your business in the Timmins region develop and exploit e-business strategies and applications.
- Business Growth and Competitiveness
Find out how you could get funding to support businesses in Northern Ontario.
- Business Intelligence and Networking (SEED)
You could get funding to offset the cost of attending seminars and trade shows on new technologies or business opportunities.
- Business Investment Fund
Need financing to grow or expand your business? If it is part of the Province’s strategic sector, you could be eligible for funding.
- CHOICES workplace safety incentive program
You may qualify for insurance rebates for improving your workplace health and safety and return-to-work outcomes.
- Canada Job Grant
You could get up to $10,000 per employee to help cover the cost of training.
- Canada Periodical Fund
You could get money to help you publish your Canadian magazine or non-daily newspaper.
- Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation
Access financial assistance, workshops, and other services that can help your industrial facility save energy.
- Career Focus
You could get funding to hire youths if you can give them useful work experience.
- Child Care Inclusion Program
Are you starting a child care facility that will include children with diverse needs? If so, you may be eligible for a grant.
- Cleantech Pre-investment Program
Apply for up to $50,000 to get your early-stage clean technology business investment-ready.
- Cluster Development Program
Work together with other local businesses to find export opportunities.
- Coast Opportunity Funds — Economic Development Fund
Obtain funding for your sustainable business or economic development activities if you are a Participating First Nation (or individual member of one) on the BC coast.
- Collaboration Voucher Program
You may be able to cut the cost of innovation technical expertise needed to keep your Ontario business competitive.
- Collaborative Health Research Projects
If you are in natural sciences or engineering and have a partner from the health science community, you could get funding for your collaborative research project.
- Collaborative Research and Development Grants
You could get a university to help you with your research project in natural sciences or engineering if you contribute half the costs of the project.
- Commercialization Support for Business Program
Apply for financial help to commercialize innovative products that aren't yet being manufactured in the province.
- Community Futures Self Employment Programs
If you live in BC and are underemployed, unemployed or have made an EI claim in recent years, you could get help to start or buy a business.
- Conservation Fund
You could receive funding for new energy conservation programs and technology for your business.
- Cultural Industry Growth Program
Find out how your creative arts business or consortium may be eligible for financial support for export development.
- Cultural industries — Financial assistance
Find out how you could get money to help cover costs related to your film, television, new media, music or publishing business.
- Development and Commercialization Fund
You could receive financial support for the discovery and development project phases of your innovative PEI business.
- Direct Operating grant (child care)
If you run a child care program in the Yukon, you may get funding for ongoing operating and maintenance costs.
- Disaster Financial Assistance Program
You could receive financial help with repairs and recovery from uninsurable disaster-related property damage.
- ESSOR Program — Feasibility study of a capital project
You could get up to $100,000 to help cover the costs of analyzing or evaluating investment opportunities in Quebec.
- Early Childhood Enhancement Grant
You can apply for a grant to improve employee salaries and benefits at your daycare.
- Early Stage Exporters fund
If your corporation has at least 3 employees and annual sales of $300,000 to $500,000, you may qualify for a grant of 50% of costs to start exporting.
- Eastern Ontario Development Program
If you are located in a rural area of Eastern Ontario, you could get financing to start or grow your business.
- Economic Development Initiative (Southern Ontario)
Funding may be available for your business if you provide programs or services in French to a Francophone community in southern Ontario.
- Electric Vehicle Incentive and Charging Incentive Programs
You might be eligible for rebates toward the purchase or lease of a new plug-in hybrid electric or battery electric vehicle and a charging station.
- Emerging Music Business Program
You could be eligible for funding for your emerging music business in Nova Scotia.
- Employ PEI
As a PEI business owner, you can apply for a wage subsidy to hire and train eligible individuals for up to a year.
- Enabling Accessibility Fund — Workplace Accessibility Stream
Your small business may qualify for a grant to improve accessibility in your facility for people with disabilities.
- Engage Grants
You could access a grant for your science and engineering business to help solve a company-specific problem.
- Entrepreneur Support (SEED)
You may be eligible to receive a grant to start a new business or improve the capacity of your business.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development Fund
If you are Aboriginal and live in the territories, you could get financing to start or grow a business.
- Export Growth Program
You could be eligible for funding up to $35,000 to increase your export capabilities.
- Export Help! Program
You may be eligible to receive up to $5,000 to hire a consultant to provide you with export advice.
- Export Market Access — A global expansion program
If you have at least 5 employees and annual sales of $500,000 or more, you may qualify for a grant of 50% on costs to grow export sales.
- Family and Youth Capital Assistance Program
You could be eligible for a grant to support youth and family related activities in New Brunswick.
- Farm Business Development Initiative
As a Saskatchewan farmer, you can apply for funding to access farm-related training or to help with the cost of hiring a consulting service.
- Financial assistance for music production and variety programming
Do you own a music, entertainment-production, or artist management company? If so, you could get a grant for your commercial activities.
- Financial support for agricultural fairs
You could receive financial assistance to carry out your agricultural fair project.
- Financial support program for the commercial fisheries and aquaculture sector
Your commercial fishing and aquaculture business could benefit from financial assistance to support its growth and sustainable development projects.
- Financing Program for cultural businesses
Explore loans and financial tools that may help you carry out a development or rehabilitation project for your cultural business.
- Fisheries Technology and New Opportunities Program
You could access funding for research and development projects (for example, recovery of discards, alternative harvesting and processing technology, quality assurance).
- Future Fisher Program
As a newly-licensed Prince Edward Island lobster fisher, you may be eligible for mentoring and financial support.
- Graduate to Opportunity program
Apply for funding to offset the cost of hiring a recent college or university graduate.
- Grant Programs for Writers and Publishers
As a professional writer, collective or publisher, you can apply for various grants and prizes through the Canada Council for the Arts.
- Grants for registered family child care homes
Thinking of starting a registered family child care home in Newfoundland and Labrador? You may be eligible for start-up grants and yearly supplements.
- Growing Forward 2: Growing Assurance
If you are an agriproducer or agriprocessor interested in sustainable business practices, you could find financial assistance.
- Growing Forward 2: Growing Competitiveness
If you are farmer, an agriproducer or an agriprocessor, you could get financial assistance to refine your business skills.
- Growing Forward 2: Growing Innovation
As an agriproducer or agriprocessor, you could take advantage of financial assistance programs designed to help you with research and adoption of new technologies.
- Growing Forward 2: Growing Value — Commercialization
If you are an agriproducer or agriprocessor, you could receive financing for pre-commercialization, commercialization and market development activities.
- Heritage Training Fund
If your non-profit organization is engaged in the heritage sector, you could qualify for educational funding.
- Housing Internship Initiative for First Nations and Inuit Youth
Your housing-related business may qualify for wage subsidies to hire and train First Nations or Inuit youths.
- Human Resources Implementation Program
Your business may be eligible for funding to implement a human resource strategy.
- Human Resources Planning Program
You could obtain up to $1,000 to hire human resource expertise.
- Incoming Buyers Program
Your business could receive up to $2,250 to bring an international buyer to your business.
- Industrial Systems Program
You could get financing to make your factory's facilities, processes and electromechanical systems more energy-efficient.
- Industrial agreement programs
If your Quebec SME is seeking European industrial or technological partners, these programs could make the process easier for you.
- Industry-Academic Collaboration Programs
Learn about financing and support that may help you develop and commercialize innovative techniques, products and services in Ontario.
- Industry-Partnered Collaborative Research Program
If you are an academic researcher, you can apply for a grant for a collaborative research project you undertake with a Canadian industry partner who shares an interest in health R&D.
- Information Technology Implementation Program
You may be eligible to receive financing to implement information technology solutions and strategies for your export-oriented business.
- Information Technology Planning
You could receive up to $5,000 to cover a maximum of 50% of the cost of acquiring technical support for your PEI business.
- Innov'Action Agri-Food Program — Innovation in agricultural production
You could get financial support to help your business increase its competitiveness by adopting the results of applied research by the agricultural sector.
- Innov'Action Agri-Food Program — Innovation in food processing products and processes
You could get financial support to foster the delivery of food processing projects related to product and process innovation.
- Interactive Digital Media Fund
You may be eligible for funding up to a maximum of $150,000 for the production of your digital media content.
- International Science and Technology Partnerships Program
If you own a small or medium-sized business with R&D projects in science and technology, you could get money to partner with foreign researchers.
- Investing in Business Growth and Productivity
Your established Ontario business or not-for-profit organization may be eligible for funding to grow and be more productive.
- Investing in Business Innovation
You could get financing to help commercialize the innovations of your Southern Ontario start-up if you've already secured private investments.
- Investment Agriculture Foundation funding programs
If you are part of the agriculture and food processing industry in BC, you could be eligible for funding.
- Investments in Forest Industry Transformation
You could get funding to commercialize new technologies for forest product production.
- JEDI Aboriginal Development Fund
If you are Aboriginal and live in New Brunswick, you can apply for up to $2,500 to start or grow a business.
- Job Creation Partnerships
If you are planning a new business project that benefits the community, you could be eligible to hire a subsidized job seeker.
- Job integration contract
If your business hires and retains a person with a disability, you may be eligible for financial assistance and specific support.
- Junior Exploration Assistance
You could receive a grant to conduct advanced mineral exploration and prospection.
- Local Poverty Reduction Fund
Your registered charity, not-for-profit or Aboriginal organization may be eligible for a grant for sustainable projects that aim to reduce poverty.
- Métis Employment Services
Thinking of hiring? If so, your business may qualify for wage subsidies of up to 50%.
- Market Access Program
If you want to market your product or service beyond Saskatchewan, you may be eligible for reimbursement of some costs to exhibit at a trade event in a new market.
- Market Development, Product Enhancement and Diversification Program
If you work in New Brunswick's agri-food industry, you may be eligible for financial assistance to target and/or expand export markets.
- Market Readiness Subsidy Program
You could receive a subsidy to offset costs of training and professional development for your tourism business or non-profit organization.
- Mass layoffs
If you plan to lay off more than 50 people, you could receive technical and financial assistance to set up a reclassification assistance committee.
- Micro Business (SEED)
Your micro business may be eligible to receive funding for equipment, raw materials, and general expenses.
- Micro-Business Training Pilot Program
If you are over 19 years of age with no recognized certifications or post-secondary credits, you could receive up to $1000 of funding for business education courses.
- Mitacs Elevate
You could obtain research assistance from a PhD fellow at a reduced cost to your business for projects lasting up to two years.
- Music PEI Funding Program
If you are a musical artist from PEI, you may apply for a grant to assist you in developing your craft.
- Networks of Centres of Excellence
Explore various funds available for your R&D activities that respond to current research and innovation needs.
- Northern Business Opportunity Program (Northern Ontario)
Your Northern Ontario business could be eligible for grants or loans ranging from $500,000 to $1 million.
- Northern Community Capacity Building Programs (Northern Ontario)
You may be eligible to apply for a grant of up to a maximum of $150,000 to support certain types of business related activities in Northern Ontario.
- Northern Innovation Programs (Northern Ontario)
Your Northern Ontario business may able eligible for funding from $15,000 up to $500,000 towards research and commercialization of new technologies.
- Northern Ontario Internship Program
You may be eligible for a wage subsidy of up to $31,500 if you hire a recent graduate as a new intern in your Northern Ontario organization.
- Nova Scotia Film and Television Production Incentive Fund
Apply for funding to produce your Nova Scotia film or television project.
- On-Farm Energy Management
As an Alberta producer you may be able to increase your profitability and strengthen your competitive position by improving your energy efficiency.
- Ontario Disability Support Program: Employment Supports
If you are an entrepreneur with a disability, you can get help starting a business.
- Ontario Exporters Fund
Apply for funding to help you hire an export manager to develop an export plan for your existing business.
- Ontario Media Development Corporation Export Fund
Check out how your cultural media company could receive funding for export development.
- Ontario Music Fund
If you run a business, a consortium, an industry association or a not-for-profit organization active in the Ontario music sector you may be eligible to apply for funding.
- Ontario Social Impact Voucher Pilot Program
As a social entrepreneur you may be eligible for a $3,000 voucher redeemable for personalized business training.
- Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities
If you are a person with disabilities who wants to start a business or if you are an employer who would like to hire someone with a disability, you could qualify for funds.
You could get funding of up to $250,000 if your non-profit organization develops innovative projects for developing East-end Montreal.
- Pilot and Discovery Fund
You could obtain up to $25,000 to test an innovation-based idea.
- Power Smart Express
This program provides financial incentives to help you replace old, inefficient technologies with new energy-efficient products.
- Prime-Vert Program — Tier 4 Support in developing and transferring agri-environmental knowledge
Your agricultural producers’ association could receive financial assistance to develop and promote environmentally friendly agricultural practices.
- Prince Edward Island BioAlliance Commercialization Services Initiative
You could get financial and technical assistance to help you commercialize your bioscience-related research, products, and services.
- Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program
Get free help from a Nova Scotia university or college to make your business more productive and innovative.
- Program to Support Diversification and Regional Development
Do you own a farming business? If so, you could get financial support to increase productivity and diversify your activities.
- Program to support sectoral development strategies
Your agricultural association or business/agri-food sector group could receive a grant for projects that support sectoral development in Quebec.
- Prospectors Assistance
You could receive funding for mineral exploration activities and prospector training.
- Quebec Economic Development Program
Find out about financial and other resources that can help you develop your Quebec business.
- R&D Proof of Concept
Apply for a grant to reduce the technical and financial risk of your innovative, pre-commercial research and development project.
- Reclamation of Yukon Land
You could receive up to $10,000 to remove abandoned fences, vehicles or garbage from land having an agriculture title or a grazing lease.
- Regional Development Fund
Need to enhance skills essential for regional economic development? If you run a non-profit organization in Newfoundland and Labrador, you could be eligible for funding.
- Research and Development Program (waste diversion)
You could receive research funding of up to $50,000 for your solid waste diversion idea.
- SMART Program — Advanced Technologies for Global Growth
As a Southern Ontario manufacturer, you could get financing to invest in advanced technologies.
- Saskatchewan Agri-Value Initiative
Up to $100,000 of funding may be available for you to establish or grow your agri-business.
- Saskatchewan Petroleum Research Incentive
If your organization conducts research in the area of new and promising technologies for the oil and gas sector, you may be eligible for an incentive.
- Self Employment Option
Interested in starting your own business in the NWT? If you are unemployed, you could continue to receive benefits and get help to start your business.
- Self-Employ PEI
Interested in starting your own business? If you are currently unemployed, you may be eligible to receive benefits to help you do so.
- Self-Employment Assistance
If you are unemployed and want to create a job for yourself by starting your own business, you may be eligible for financial and entrepreneurial assistance.
- Sivummut Grants to Small Businesses
If you live in the Baffin (Qikiqtaaluk) region of Nunavut, you could get up to $25,000 to start or grow a business there.
- SmartStart Seed Fund
You may be eligible for funding of up to $60,000 to help you through the validation stage of your innovation-based business.
- Social Enterprise Ontario
Your social enterprise with an environmental or social goal for Francophones may be eligible for grants of up to $16,000 or loans of up to $40,000.
- Soft Landing program
Are you ready to take your ICT business global? Get help making the right connections abroad.
- Southwestern Ontario Development Fund
As a business or an incorporated, not-for-profit organization you could receive funding to support business expansion and innovation in your region.
- Space Technology Development Program
Your organization (Industry or Academia) could receive financial and technical support to perform R&D on space technologies.
- Starter Company
As a youth entrepreneur, you may be eligible for funding of up to $5,000 and business skills training to help you a start or expand a business.
- Strategic Community Entrepreneurship Projects program
As a young entrepreneur you may be eligible for funding of up to $3,000 and business skills training to help you a start a business.
- Strategic Economic Infrastructure Program (Northern Ontario)
Your alliance of businesses or not-for-profits in Northern Ontario may be eligible to apply for up to $1 million for new infrastructure projects.
- Strategic Industries Development Fund
If your business undertakes a strategic industry-related project, you may be eligible for funding if the project provides positive economic outcomes.
- Strategic Investments in Northern Economic Development
Find out how your northern business could get money for a project that creates jobs and helps develop the North.
- Student Summer Employment Wage Subsidy Program
You could get a wage subsidy to hire a high school or post-secondary student for the summer.
- Support Program for Oyster Culture Operations
Obtain financial assistance in the form of a non-repayable contribution, if your business promotes the growth of oyster farming in New Brunswick.
- Support for Self-Employment
You could get financial and technical support to start a business or create your own job.
- Support for Translation and Interpretation Program
You could obtain up to $5,000 to help your social organization offer services in both official languages.
- Support for hiring workers who have suffered employment injuries
You may be able to obtain a grant to hire workers who have suffered employment injuries.
- Supported Child Care Grant
Apply for a grant to create or sustain an inclusive child care program for children with special needs.
- Supported Child Care Program
If you run a child care service in the Yukon, you may be eligible for funding to help care for a child with special needs.
- TECTERRA Geomatics Technology Programs
If you are an entrepreneur in the geomatics industry, you could access funding and resources that can help you develop and commercialize your business.
- TechFutures Program
Are you a young entrepreneur with a technology-driven business idea? You could receive financial support to launch your business.
- Technology Demonstration Program
You could receive up to 50% of the costs of a next-generation manufacturing project for the aerospace, defence, space and security industries.
- The LEAN + Energy Efficiency and Environment Program
Apply for funding to hire a qualified productivity and energy efficiency consultant for your manufacturing or export business.
- Toronto Enterprise Fund
You could receive funding for starting or managing a social enterprise that provides employment or training for socially marginalized people.
- Tour Operator Partnership Program
You could receive funding to market your Nova Scotia tour package product.
- Tourism Development Fund
Your tourism business may qualify for financial support for innovation, training, and improving investment readiness.
- Tourism Event Marketing Partnership Program
You could receive up to $150,000 for campaigns promoting tourism events across Ontario.
- Tourism Industry Partner Program
You could get financing to help your business consortium market an Ontario tourist destination to both domestic and international audiences at once.
- Translation Assistance Program — alianco
Obtain up to $8,000 in financial assistance for the translation of your promotional materials, if your business is located in Atlantic Canada.
- UNIQ Financing — Capital Assets
You could obtain a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity financing to acquire assets for your business.
- UNIQ Financing — Working Capital
You could get a loan, a loan guarantee or quasi-equity financing to increase the working capital for your business.
- Value-Added Manufacturing Program
You could receive funding of up to 50% of eligible start-up costs related to your diverted-waste innovation.
- Vehicle Retrofit Program (persons with disabilities)
If you provide transportation services to persons with a disability in New Brunswick, you may be able to get a grant to retrofit your vehicles.
- Western Diversification Program
If your not-for-profit organization is looking to strengthen the economy of Western Canada, you can apply for funding for various initiatives.
- Western Innovation (WINN) Initiative
Your Western business could get financial assistance to bring innovative products, processes and services to market.
- Wildlife Damage Compensation Program
Have you recently suffered crop or livestock losses due to wildlife? You may be eligible for financial assistance.
- Workforce training measures
Your business could receive technical or financial assistance for your employee training projects.
- Workplace Innovation and Productivity Skills Incentive
You can apply for funding to train your employees and help boost productivity.
- Young Entrepreneurs Program
If you are a young entrepreneur between 18-29 years old, you could receive a grant to help set up your business.
- Youth Employment Program
You could obtain financial assistance to hire a skilled post-secondary graduate to work on your innovative project.
- Yukon Agriculture Development
You could receive funding to develop agricultural projects that can improve the economic conditions of your region.
- Yukon Arts Fund
If you are part of an arts collective, you could get funding for activities related to the literary, visual or performing arts.
- Yukon Film Production Fund
You could receive up to $500,000 per project to assist with the costs of producing a film in the territory, if your Yukon corporation controls the project.
- Yukon Film Training
If you are a Yukon filmmaker, you can apply for funding to further your skills through training.
- Yukon Mining Incentive Program
You could get funding for your mineral prospecting and exploration activities in Yukon.
- Yukon Tourism Cooperative Marketing Fund
Apply for up to $105,000 in funding to help your tourism business pay for costs associated with marketing.
- Yukon Tourism Training Fund
Find out how you could receive funding for your tourism business to train new and current employees.
- Yukon Underutilized Land Program
Receive up to $250 per hectare to revive your farm land and up to $0.50 per linear foot to rebuild certain fences.
- Yukon Wildlife Damage Prevention and Compensation
Has wildlife damaged your Yukon crops, gardens, orchards, pastures or fences? Find out if you are eligible for financial assistance.
- Date modified: