Find site selection tools that can help you decide where to establish or grow your business. These tools provide information such as:
- Demographics on the local workforce and client base
- Industrial parks in the area
- Availability of commercial and industrial real estate
- Region-specific wage data
- Business costs
- Labour market information
Find information on local wage rates and regional hiring news and events to help you understand the trends in your area.
- Select Ontario — Interactive Research Tool
Find the best location for your business with this tool that provides data on properties and workforce skills, along with community profiles.
- Invest PEI
Looking to set up your business in Prince Edward Island? If so, this website can provide you with information to help you relocate your business.
- Alberta site selection tools
Access information to help you choose the best location in Alberta to set up or expand your business.
- New Brunswick site selection tools
Access information to help you choose the best location to set up or expand your business.
- Invest in Ontario
You can speak with experienced professionals if you need information on business investment in Ontario.
- Census profiles
Get information from the 2011 Census of Population on the age, occupation, level of education and income of Canadians across the country.
- Alberta Community Profiles
View profiles of Alberta communities featuring key contacts, population figures, labour and education statistics, tax rates, and building permit data.
- Alberta Labour Market Information
If you are an entrepreneur, you can use this website to get information on demographics, labour force and shortages, salaries and wages.
- BizMap - Vancouver Market Area Profiles
Find commercial and neighbourhood area profiles for Vancouver that describe the customer base, business mix, land use and development potential to support your market research activities.
- Saskatoon neighbourhood profiles
Get detailed demographic data for each Saskatoon neighbourhood to help support your market research.
- Nova Scotia Community Counts
Help identify the right location for your business by taking a virtual stroll through communities across Nova Scotia using social, economic, environmental and cultural data.
- Date modified: