Thinking of investing, partnering or expanding your business abroad? This information is meant to help you learn the benefits of foreign investments, find helpful programs and understand your rights and responsibilities.
- Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection
Learn about the agreements that can help protect your investments abroad.
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
Get market and sector-specific information, access to Canadian trade commissioners’ contact information and list of events through the TCS website.
- Corporate Social Responsibility — International Trade
Find resources on Canada's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and anti-corruption and bribery information to help you use CSR practices when doing business abroad.
- US Commercial Service in Canada
If you are interested in partnering with or importing goods from American companies, this United States government service could help you.
- NAFTA Cross Border Movement of Business Persons
Learn about temporary entry into the United States and Mexico as a business person under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Global Business Accelerator Program
Are you involved in international commercial activities? You could get funding to hire an international business expert.
- Date modified: