Is your company as productive as you would like it to be? As a business owner you may feel that working longer hours and working faster will increase your company's productivity. What if you could get the same results in less time? The following information can help you work smarter and more efficiently.
- Improving your productivity with technology
Find programs and resources to help you adopt and use information and communications technologies (ICTs) in your business.
- How your company can work smarter
How innovative is your company? Find out how to work smarter and improve the efficiency of your company.
- Productivity Alberta
Find out about the latest in productivity improvement tools, benchmarking, resources, events and services.
Financing for productivity
Use our government grants and financing search to find financing programs that will help you increase your productivity.
- PEI Product Development Fund
You could receive financing to help you generate new products, add value to existing products, and create new markets through BIO|FOOD|TECH.
- APEX Investment Fund
If your business is in one of three key industry sectors, you may be able to attract an equity investment of up to $5 million from this private fund.
- Aboriginal Business Canada
Apply for financing to start or grow your Aboriginal business.
- Aboriginal Business Development Program
If you are Aboriginal and live in the territories, you could get financing to start or grow a business.
- AgriMarketing Program
Do you have an agricultural business? You could get money to advertise and market your agricultural products and adapt appropriate assurance systems.
- AgriProcessing Initiative
If you are a Canadian processor of agricultural products, you could receive money for new machinery to help you update your manufacturing processes.
- Aquaculture Loan Program
Apply for a loan to establish, maintain or expand your aquaculture business.
- Atuqtuarvik Corporation — Loan Services
If you are Inuit and live in Nunavut, you may get money to start, buy or grow a business.
- BDC growth capital for aboriginal business
Find out how you could get money to help start or grow your Aboriginal business.
- Book and Publishing Development Program
If you work in the publishing industry, you could get funding to help support and promote your business.
- Business Assistance — Immigrant Investor Program
If your business is in one of the eligible industries and obtains a positive recommendation from an accredited financial intermediary, you could receive funding.
- Business Opportunity Grant
If you are an agriculture producer, producer group or a new entrant to the industry you may be eligible for funding for your projects.
- Business growth and competitiveness — Youth internships
If your business is in Northern Ontario, you could get help to hire a recent graduate to work on your information and communications technology project.
- Canada Book Fund
You could receive financial assistance for your Canadian book publishing business.
- Canada Feature Film Fund
If you are an incorporated Canadian film producer, you could receive money to develop, produce and market your movies in English or French.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
Access funds for your small business with the help of this loan guarantee program.
- Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program
As a Canadian farmer or processor, you could receive funding for projects that solve problems other farmers face or that help them grow or market their products.
- Capital Investment Incentive
You could be eligible for a reimbursement for buying productivity-enhancing equipment for your business.
- Community Futures Alberta — Small Business Loans
You could get a loan to start or grow a business if you live in rural Alberta.
- Community Futures British Columbia — Financing programs for entrepreneurs
You could get money to start or grow a business if you live in a rural area of British Columbia.
- Community Futures Manitoba
Find out about loans to start or grow a business if you live in rural and northern Manitoba.
- Community Futures Program
If you are starting a new business or looking to grow your existing business in the Northwest Territories, you could be eligible for business assistance, funding or counselling.
- Community Futures Saskatchewan — Loan products for small businesses
You could get a loan to start or grow a business if you live in rural or northern Saskatchewan.
- Computer Animation and Special Effects Tax Credit
Your corporation may qualify for a 20% refundable tax credit based on labour expenses for computer animation and special effects activities.
- Conseil de la coopération de la Saskatchewan: Financing
If you are a Francophone living in Saskatchewan, you may be able to get financing to start or grow a business.
- Emerging Technology Program (Northern Ontario)
You may be eligible for funding to research and develop new technology if you operate an incorporated business in Northern Ontario.
- Enriched Investment Tax Credit
Your manufacturing or processing business may be eligible to receive a tax rebate of 25%.
- Enterprise Cape Breton Corporation
If you live in the Cape Breton or Mulgrave areas, you could get money to help you start or grow your business or to upgrade your website.
- Financial Assistance to Industry Program
You could get a loan or loan guarantee to start, grow or maintain your business in New Brunswick.
- Fisheries loans
Are you a commercial fisher? You could get a loan to help pay for a fishing boat or other fishing equipment.
- Fishing Vessel Loan Program
Apply for a loan to purchase, build or modify your fishing vessel in Nova Scotia.
- Fonds d'investissement de la culture et des communications
Is your Quebec business seeking funds to create, produce and distribute cultural content?
- Funding programs for Nunavut filmmakers
If you are a filmmaker, producer or owner of a production company based in Nunavut, you may get money to create films, television shows and digital media.
- Industrial Research Assistance Program — Digital Technology Adoption Pilot Program
Find out how you can add digital technologies to your business operations to increase productivity.
- Information Technology Implementation Program
You may be eligible to receive financing to implement information technology solutions and strategies for your export-oriented business.
- Information Technology Planning
You could receive up to $5,000 to cover a maximum of 50% of the cost of acquiring technical support for your PEI business.
- Investment Agriculture Foundation funding programs
If you are part of the agriculture and food processing industry in BC, you could be eligible for funding.
- Livestock Loan Guarantee Program
Find out about alternative financing solutions to purchase livestock or construct feedlot facilities.
- Manufacturing and processing loans
Find out about term financing and lines of credit for your manufacturing and processing business.
- Micro-Business Training Pilot Program
If you are over 19 years of age with no formal post-secondary education, you could receive up to $1500 of funding for business education courses.
- Music Industry Development Grant
You may be able to get multi-year grants if you record and market music, including demos, in New Brunswick.
- NB Growth Program
You could get a grant of up to $100,000 to start a business, or up to $60,000 to expand, diversify or improve your small business.
- Northern Agriculture Program
Is your business working towards building healthier Northern Communities? Find out what financial assistance is available.
- Northern Development Fund
You could access loans and grants to develop your Northern Saskatchewan business.
- Nova Scotia Business Development Program
You could qualify for a government rebate to help vitalize your start-up or existing business.
- Nova Scotia Business Inc. payroll rebate
Receive a payroll rebate for your export or growth sector-oriented project.
- Productivity Improvement Program
You could get money to hire experts to show you how to make your manufacturing, processing or export business more productive.
- Productivity and Innovation Voucher Program
Get free help from a Nova Scotia university or college to make your business more productive and innovative.
- Professional Service Assistance Program
You could get a non-repayable contribution of up to $1,000 to pay for professional advisory support.
- Programme d'aide à la mise en valeur des forêts privées
If you are a recognized forestry producer, you could obtain funding to conduct forestry activities in private forests.
- Quality Improvement Support Program
You could receive financing to enhance trade and export opportunities and improve your competitiveness in the global marketplace.
- SMART Prosperity Now
Find out how you can get money for new technologies that will make your business more productive.
- Saskatchewan Agri-Value Initiative
Up to $100,000 of funding may be available for you to establish or grow your agri-business.
- Shellfish Aquaculture Working Capital Fund
Access working capital to expand your existing commercial aquaculture business.
- Sivummut Grants to Small Businesses
If you live in the Baffin (Qikiqtaaluk) region of Nunavut, you could get up to $25,000 to start or grow a business there.
- Small Business Loans Association Program
You may be eligible for a loan of up to $20,000 even if you have had difficulty getting financing through traditional methods.
- Strategic Industries Development Fund
If your business undertakes a strategic industry-related project, you may be eligible for funding if the project provides positive economic outcomes.
- Strategic Investments Program — Nunavut Equity Investment Fund
If you live in Nunavut, you could get money to start or grow a business in mining, tourism, cultural industries or fisheries.
- Tax credit for the design of factory-made products (industrial design section)
Your company could get help to carry out industrial design work and make its products more competitive.
- Technology financing — Information and communications technology loan
Do you need financing for your technology projects? Find out how you could get a loan to pay for information and communications technology for your business.
- Winter Production Financing Program
Your new or expanding craft and giftware manufacturing business could receive financing to increase its production during the winter months.
- Workforce Training Measurement
Your business could receive technical or financial assistance to define your training needs, to set up your project, and to assess its effectiveness.
- Workplace Innovation and Productivity Skills Incentive
You can apply for funding to train your employees and help boost productivity.
- Yukon Agriculture Development
You could receive funding to develop agricultural projects that can improve the economic conditions of your region.
- Yukon Underutilized Land Initiative
Receive up to $250 per hectare to use farm land that has not been used for agriculture for several years.
- Date modified: