Is your business as productive as you would like it to be? As a business owner you may feel that working longer hours and working faster will increase the productivity of your business. What if you could get the same results in less time? The following information can help you work smarter and more efficiently.
- Improving your productivity with technology
Find programs and resources to help you adopt and use information and communications technologies in your business.
- Working smarter: Strategies for improving business productivity
How innovative is your company? Find out how to work smarter and improve the efficiency of your company.
Financing for productivity
Use our government grants and financing search to find financing programs that will help you increase your productivity.
- BDC Small Business Loan — for existing business
Get a loan of up to $50,000 within 2 to 5 business days. There are no fees or hassles and the entire process is online.
- BDC Technology financing — Information and communications technology loan
Find out how you could get a loan to help buy or upgrade information and communications technology for your business.
- BDC growth capital for aboriginal business
Find out how you could get money to help start or grow your Aboriginal business.
- Canada Book Fund
You could receive financial assistance for your Canadian book publishing business.
- Canada Feature Film Fund
If you are an incorporated Canadian film producer, you could receive money to develop, produce and market your movies in English or French.
- Canada Small Business Financing Program
Access funds for your small business with the help of this loan guarantee program.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development Fund
If you are Aboriginal and live in the territories, you could get financing to start or grow a business.
- Environmental Youth Corps Internship Program
Thinking of hiring a graduate for a position related to the environment? A wage subsidy may be available.
- Strategic Industries Development Fund
If your business undertakes a strategic industry-related project, you may be eligible for funding if the project provides positive economic outcomes.
- Yukon Agriculture Development
You could receive funding to develop agricultural projects that can improve the economic conditions of your region.
- Yukon Underutilized Land Program
Receive up to $250 per hectare to revive your farm land and up to $0.50 per linear foot to rebuild certain fences.
- Date modified: