Sales and customer relationship management
Looking to increase your sales and manage relationships with your customers and the public? Learn how with these useful resources.
- BDC Integrated Sales and Marketing consulting services
Discover how BDC's consulting services can help you get your sales and marketing channels working together for maximum success.
- Effective sales techniques
Want to increase your sales? Follow these key tips on how to keep your customers, close the sale, and increase your profits.
- Understand your competitors
Learn how to identify your competitors, research what they do and act on the information you obtain.
- Plan to sell
Learn how to set up your sales processes and get tips on generating sales leads and turning them into meetings.
- Forecast and plan your sales
Learn how to develop sales forecasts and plans.
Negotiating is an inevitable part of doing business. Learn more about this important skill.
- Measure performance and set targets
Learn about the benefits of performance measurement and setting targets for your business, and how to choose key performance indicators to measure.
- Measuring sales force performance
Measuring your sales force performance is an important step towards improving it — and your bottom line.
- Price your product or service
Find out how to set a pricing strategy and how to study your costs and pricing to ensure that your business is profitable.
- Price lists, estimates, quotations and tenders
Learn how to draw up a price list, prepare proposals and estimates, price a contract bid and present your prices to your customers.
- Tender for a contract
Learn how to identify potential contracts, what to include in your bid, and how to draft it so you have the best chances of success.
- Close and follow up the sale
Find out about the steps involved in closing and following up on a sale.
- Public relations and media relations
Learn how to spread the word about your business.
Customer relationship management resources
- What is customer relationship management?
In today's competitive market, it is vital for you to manage your relationships with your customers systematically, efficiently and profitably.
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
Find out about the pros and potential cons of customer relationship management and how to implement it in your business.
- Know your customers' needs
Learn what you need to know about your clients and how to use the information to sell to them more effectively.
- Group your customers into market segments
Learn how to group your customers into market segments to better understand what they really want, and how to gain valuable customers.
- Identify and sell more to your most valuable customers
Identify your most valuable customers and get tips on selling more and attracting new higher-value ones.
- Manage your customer care
Find out how to use feedback and loyalty plans to retain existing customers, get new ones and increase your sales.
- Date modified: