Do you operate a business that produces goods or services that are used to measure, prevent, limit or correct environmental damage? This kind of damage affects the water, air and soil; it includes problems related to waste, noise and ecosystems.
Environment-related businesses use resource-efficient or clean technologies that:
- Reduce material inputs
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce harmful emissions
- Recover valuable by-products
- Minimize waste disposal problems
If your business undertakes any of these activities, there are many available resources to help you with everything from product labelling to investment opportunities.
- Canadian Environmental Technology Advancement Centres (CETAC)
If you own an environment business, you can get advice on how to market and test your environment technology.
- Efficiency and labelling of energy-efficient products
If you are a dealer of energy efficient products, you must ensure your products meet efficiency and labelling standards.
- Environmental technology verification
Find out how you can get your new environmental technology accepted, both nationally and internationally.
- Feed-in Tariff Program
Find out how this program can help your Ontario business develop a renewable energy project.
- How to write an environmental policy
Discover the benefits of having an environmental policy. Find out how to select the right format and content.
- LEAF Application for Consultants
As a qualified efficiency consultant, you can apply to conduct energy, LEAN and environmental audits for manufacturing and export companies through the LEAF Program.
- New Environmental Technology Evaluation Program: A guide for applicants
You could get help developing and marketing your environmental technology with results from this assessment program.
- Ontario Environment Business Directory
Promote your environmental business or search for others by using this online directory.
- Research and Development Program (waste diversion)
You could receive research funding of up to $50,000 for your solid waste diversion idea.
- Date modified: