Do you operate a business that produces goods or services that are used to measure, prevent, limit or correct environmental damage? This kind of damage affects the water, air and soil; it includes problems related to waste, noise and ecosystems.
Environment-related businesses use resource-efficient or clean technologies that:
- Reduce material inputs
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce harmful emissions
- Recover valuable by-products
- Minimize waste disposal problems
If your business undertakes any of these activities, there are many available resources to help you with everything from product labelling to investment opportunities.
- Canadian Environmental Technology Advancement Centres (CETAC)
If you own an environment business, you can get advice on how to market and test your environment technology.
- Efficiency and labelling of energy-efficient products
If you are a dealer of energy efficient products, you must ensure your products meet efficiency and labelling standards.
- Environmental technology verification
Find out how you can get your new environmental technology accepted, both nationally and internationally.
- How to write an environmental policy
Discover the benefits of having an environmental policy. Find out how to select the right format and content.
- Date modified: