Resources for greening your business
Discover a wealth of information about the benefits of greening your business, improving your eco-efficiency and finding alternative energy solutions.
- Funding and incentive programs for greening your business
Find financial assistance programs to help you make your business more environmentally friendly and more energy efficient.
- CSR toolkit
Use this corporate social responsibility toolkit to learn how to integrate principles and practices into your business that help promote innovation and sustainability.
- SME Sustainability Roadmap
Learn how this tool can help you manage your environmental impact.
- Directory of Energy Efficiency and Alternative Energy Programs in Canada
Find government and private sector programs that promote the use of alternative energy, energy-efficiency and energy conservation.
- Office of Energy Efficiency publications
Learn about better business practices that could save you money and energy while protecting the environment.
- Canadian Environmental Sustainability Indicators
Get easily understood overviews of important environmental issues, as well as data and in-depth interpretation.
- Alternative Fuels Directory
Find information on new kinds of fuel such as ethanol, biodiesel, natural gas, propane, electric, fuel cells and hydrogen.
Get official Canadian and international statistics on a number of topics related to the environment.
Find out how to make your fleet or trucking business more productive and how to reduce fuel consumption and emissions.
- Energy Management Information Systems
Find out how to audit your business' energy use and to design a system for saving energy.
- Environmental technology verification
Find out how you can get your new environmental technology accepted, both nationally and internationally.
- Greening your business: A guide to getting started
Access this "green" business guide for a range of information from saving money to creating more business opportunities for your organization.
- What your business can do: Go green with your mail
You can save money by adopting eco-friendly business practices. Find out how to green your mail and your direct mail marketing activities.
- Network for Business Sustainability
Learn more about sustainable development. You'll find articles, guides and other resources that can help your small business become greener.
- Greening Your Organization
Create and implement a green plan for your business by following these seven steps.
- Green supply chain management
Find out how green supply chain management can save you money and improve your environmental performance in transportation, retail and manufacturing.
- Energy Evaluator Tool
This step-by-step tool offers you a customized, detailed analysis of your business and the opportunities available to save energy and money.
- greenTbiz — Resources to help you green your business
Learn about environmental programs and going green techniques that can help you lower energy costs for your Toronto-based business.
- Date modified: