Stay on top of proposed regulatory changes that may affect your business and learn how you can influence regulatory change.
- Current Consultations - Regulations
Give your input to the Government of Canada on proposed regulations or changes to regulations via the portal Consulting with Canadians.
- Canada Gazette — Consultation Process
You can review proposed regulations that are published in the Canada Gazette and submit comments as to how they might impact your business.
- Notification Authority and Enquiry Point
Find out about proposed changes to international trade measures and what they mean to your business.
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
Learn how the federal government plans to reduce red tape identified by Canadian businesses.
- Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation
Get information on Canada's new Anti-Spam Law and how it affects your business
- Date modified: