Find out how certain industry sectors are regulated and what some of the key business obligations are in those sectors.
- Regulated professions and trades
Understand the requirements you must meet if you want to practise a trade or profession in Canada, or be aware of these requirements if you hire such a person.
- Financial services regulations
Learn about some of the key regulations, permits and licences for small businesses in the financial services sector, such as loan brokers, payday lenders, collection agencies and private lenders.
- Agriculture and agri-food regulations
Are you in the agriculture and agri-food industry? Find information on regulations that your business may need to comply with.
- Regulations for child care, schools and educational institutions
Find out how educational services are regulated in Canada, from day care centres to universities and career training.
- National Model Construction Codes — Online presentations
Get overviews of the major changes to the National Building Code of Canada, the National Fire Code of Canada and the National Plumbing Code of Canada.
- Date modified: