Searching for a long-term financial solution for your business? An equity investor may be willing to bank on your potential.
- BDC Capital
Access a wide range of specialized financing to match the various stages of your business' growth.
- Aquaculture Capital Equity Program
Your aquaculture business could be eligible for a government investment to match a private sector cash investment.
- Business succession
If you plan to sell or purchase a financially viable business, this fund may be able to help.
- Canada Media Fund
If you are involved in the Canadian television or digital media industries, you may be eligible for funding.
- ESSOR Program — Funding support for development projects
You could get funding to create a new business, or to upgrade your processes or facilities.
- Financing for collective entrepreneurship
Your cooperative or non-profit organization could receive a loan for your acquisition, growth, reorganization, or consolidation projects.
- Financing program for cultural businesses
Explore loans and financial tools that may help you carry out a development or rehabilitation project for your cultural business.
- Fonds d'aide à l'économie de Lac-Mégantic (Economic Assistance Fund for Lac-Mégantic)
You could receive financial assistance if you carry out studies or projects promoting economic and tourism development in the town of Lac-Mégantic.
- Fonds d'investissement de la culture et des communications
Benefit from this funding if your business creates, produces and distributes cultural content, and offers technical/technological support to content businesses.
- Fonds de diversification économique — MRC des Sources
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Regional County Municipality of Des Sources? You could get financial assistance.
- Fonds de diversification économique du Centre-du-Québec et de la Mauricie
Are you looking to start or expand your business development project in the Centre-du-Québec and Mauricie regions? You could get financial support.
- Local investment fund
Apply for financing to start or expand a business in Quebec.
- Réseau des SADC et CAE (Network of CFDCs and CBDCs)
If you live in a rural region of Quebec, you could access business counseling, financing and training to start or grow your business.
- Date modified: