Business growth and competitiveness — Youth internships
You could get up to $27,500 when you hire a recent graduate, aged 30 or under, to work on your information and communications technology projects for 12 months. To apply, you should:
- Be located in Northern Ontario
- Have fewer than 500 employees
- Pay 50% of the intern's salary
- Create a work plan
- Provide mentoring and network opportunities
- Plan to hire the youth after the internship
- Have a fair interview and hiring process
You do not need to pay this money back.
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: