Business registration in the Yukon 

Community Services, Government of Yukon
Applies only to: Yukon

To register your business in the Yukon, please contact Corporate Affairs.

You will need to register:

  • Corporations
  • Extra-territorial corporations
  • Societies
  • Partnerships
  • Cooperatives
  • Extra-territorial cooperatives
  • Non-profit companies

Corporate Affairs maintains the following registries:

  • Corporate Registry
  • Societies Registry
  • Personal Property Security Registry
  • Securities Registry
Date modified: