If your business or non-profit organization can offer career-related work experience to post-secondary graduates, you may be eligible for funding.
To get money to help hire and pay the post-secondary graduates that you recruit, you need to:
- Pay part of the salary yourself
- Base your project in Canada
- Offer a work experience of 24 weeks
- Tailor the work experience to meet the recruits' skill gaps
- Offer coaching and/or mentoring
Other conditions apply.
You can apply for national, regional or local projects.
- Date modified: