As an incorporated Canadian agricultural processor, you could receive up to $2,000,000 or 50% of the cost of buying new equipment to update your manufacturing process. To qualify, you need to:
- Transform raw agricultural products as the main part of your business
- Operate a processing facility in Canada
- Have been in business as an agricultural processor for at least one year
- Buy equipment that is different from the kind you already use
- Use the money to improve the way you do business
You need to repay this money. Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: