Job Creation Partnerships
You may be eligible for funding to hire an unemployed person for up to 52 consecutive weeks.
You will need to:
- Create a new full-time position with start and finish dates
- Provide a meaningful work experience
- Supervise and mentor the participant
- Submit activity and financial reports to Employment Nova Scotia
- Register for the Labour Market Support System
Part-time work may be created for participants with disabilities. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Date modified: