Tax deduction for new small business
Your new, incorporated small business may be eligible for a tax credit that will exempt you from paying Nova Scotia corporate income tax for the first three years, if you:
- Have at least two employees
- Pay at least 25% of your salaries to employees living in the province
- Have your head office in Nova Scotia
- Are not associated with another corporation
- Are carrying on a different kind of business activity than you did before.
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: