Ontario Book Publishing Tax Credit
You can apply for a refundable tax credit for 30% of expenditures incurred by print or digital book publishing activities, up to a maximum of $30,000 per title.
You may qualify if you:
- Operate a Canadian-controlled corporation
- Carry on a book publishing business through a permanent establishment in Ontario
- File an Ontario corporate tax return
- Produce material that is at least 90% Canadian-authored
- Create a work of new material (at least 90% not previously published)
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: