Matching Investment Fund
Do you produce milk products or manufacture processed products made from milk? You could get up to $150,000 to develop new or improved products. Up to $25,000 can be used for consultation services, while remaining funds must be allocated to product development activities.
- Be a registered Canadian company
- Have a milk processing licence (dairy product manufacturers only)
- Make foods, drinks or other products using milk
- Provide 50% of the costs
- Create a product that increases the use of milk
You are eligible for a reimbursement of up to 100% of eligible costs for the first $10,000 spent on a project. This includes:
- Up to $5,000 for consultation activities
- Up to $5,000 for product development activities.
- Date modified: