Sustainable Development Technology Fund
If you create technology that deals with climate change issues, clean air, clean water or soil quality, you could get funding to cover up to 33% of the costs involved in developing and testing your product.
To qualify, you need to:
- Have expertise in sustainable development technology
- Be part of a project consortium
Your product or process must be used to:
- Produce and distribute energy
- Create electricity (for example, solar power)
- Remove pollutants in certain industry sectors
Other conditions apply. You only need to repay the funds if you collect revenues related to the project or use project assets for business activities.
- Date modified: