Livestock Loan Guarantee Program
You could get funding for your livestock business to:
- Buy livestock, including cattle, sheep and bison
- Construct feedlot facilities
There are three parts to the program:
- As an individual producer, you could borrow a maximum of $3 million
- As an association, made up of a group of producers, you could borrow a maximum of $6 million
- As a producer building a feedlot you could borrow between $50 000 and $3 million
The government of Saskatchewan guarantees repayment of up to 25% of your loan.
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: