Yukon Venture Loan Guarantee Program
If your business is registered in the Yukon, pays Yukon corporate taxes, has fewer than 100 employees, and has or projects to have less than $5 million in gross revenues, you could be eligible for a loan guarantee.
The program works with banks to guarantee 65% of loans taken out by eligible businesses, with a guarantee ranging from $10,000 to $100,000.
Eligible activities include:
- Developing and distributing new products and services
- Exporting goods and services
- Substituting imports with domestic products
- Developing high-tech and information services
- Upgrading tourist attractions and accommodations
- Date modified: