AgriMarketing — Assurance systems stream
Your not-for-profit organization could be eligible for funding of up to $1 million per project that relates to food safety, disease surveillance, market attribute/quality standards, or animal and plant traceability.
Eligible activities include those related to:
- National systems and standards (development or benchmarking)
- National assurance systems tools (development or integration)
- Communication, knowledge transfer and awareness
- Management of a single, national multi-species traceability database and/or zoning site
To be eligible, your organization must:
- Be not-for-profit
- Contribute a minimum of 25% of the project costs
Other conditions apply.
- Date modified: