Get exclusive rights to the words, symbols or industrial designs used to distinguish your goods and services from others. File for a trade-mark or access the Canadian Trade-marks Database.
- TrademarksFind out what trademarks are, why they are important to business, and how to file for one.
- A Guide to TrademarksHave a name, word, symbol or design that you wish to use exclusively? Learn about trademarks, what can be registered and the registration process.
- Trademarks agents listIf you need help preparing your application to register a trademark, you can access a list of trademark agents by region.
- Canadian Trademarks DatabaseBefore you apply for a trademark, search this database for active and inactive trademarks registered since 1865.
- Trademarks Database TutorialFind out the about the benefits of using the Trademarks Database and how to search it.