Find out how certain industry sectors are regulated and what some of the key business obligations are in those sectors.
- National construction codesLearn about national building codes, including those relating to energy efficiency, construction, plumbing, and fire safety.
- Getting electrical products approved
Only Applies to : OntarioIf you manufacture, import, or sell electrical equipment in Ontario, you need to make sure that it meets the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Agreement on Ontario-Quebec Construction Labour Mobility
Only Applies to : QuébecOntarioUnder this agreement, you are ensured equal treatment when bidding or working on construction projects in Ontario and Quebec.
- Provincial Public Eating Establishment Standards
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanIf your business involves serving food to the public, you need to learn about the provincial public eating establishment standards and your obligations.
- Regulatory guidance — Life sciences
Only Applies to : AlbertaIf you are developing a new medical device or pharmaceutical, biotechnology or natural health product, get help with approval rules and regulations.