Export marketing strategies
Planning your marketing strategy will go a long way in helping you reach customers in international markets.
Because of cultural and language differences, you may need to make adjustments to your marketing approach when targeting your international market.
Learn more about international marketing in the Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting.
- Step-by-Step Guide to ExportingFind out what you need to know about exporting, including international market research, export planning, marketing, finances, logistics and legal aspects.
- Marketing basicsBrush up on key marketing concepts, learn how to develop a marketing plan, and assess strategic marketing options for your company.
- Country InsightsGet cultural, demographic, and political information on countries with whom you would like to conduct business.
- Trade shows and missionsTrade events can be a valuable way to market your business abroad.
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)Get market and sector-specific information, access to Canadian trade commissioners' contact information and list of events through the TCS website.
- BDC ConsultingFind out how BDC's customized consulting services can help your business at all stages of development.
- Canada BrandIf you produce, package or market Canadian agri-food, agriculture products, fish, or seafood, you can make your goods stand out by adopting this branding strategy.