Organizations that can help you export
Why not take advantage of available help to get your business export-ready? These organizations offer a number of services that can help you expand into international markets.
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)Get market and sector-specific information, access to Canadian trade commissioners’ contact information and list of events through the TCS website.
- Business Women in International TradeFind key contacts, trade events, market opportunities and export advice from experienced businesswomen.
- Agri-Food Trade ServiceFind support for the marketing and export of your agri-food products.
- Become an exporterGet help accessing contracts for infrastructure or defence materials and services from foreign governments.
- Border Information ServiceGet telephone assistance to help you comply with border and customs regulations.
- CanadExport magazineStay informed on trade, export, and investment opportunities from around the world.
- Alberta international offices
Only Applies to : AlbertaAccess networking opportunities and competitive intelligence to help you develop your international market strategy.
- World Trade Centre Edmonton
Only Applies to : AlbertaMembership to this service centre can connect you with global opportunities in trade, travel and investment.
- Global Business Centre
Only Applies to : AlbertaFind help to reach out to global markets. You can also take advantage of the Centre's Calgary office space, meeting rooms, reception and other business services.
- Trade British Columbia
Only Applies to : British ColumbiaFind information on business opportunities, seminars or industry-specific trade missions for your export-ready business.
- Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership
Only Applies to : SaskatchewanIs your business exporting or export-ready? Maximize your commercial success in global ventures by getting customized expert advice and assistance.
- Exporter development
Only Applies to : ManitobaGrow your export team! Tap into export services tailored to your business needs.
- Export Development
Only Applies to : New BrunswickIf you are looking to grow your business by exporting, you can access specialized services to help you get started.
- Ontario Food Exports — Services for exporters
Only Applies to : OntarioAccess a variety of services to help your food and beverage business identify export opportunities.
- Canada-Ontario Export Forum
Only Applies to : OntarioDo you need information on the export market? If so, access a network of export partners.
- Trade Team PEI
Only Applies to : Prince Edward IslandDo you have goods and services to export? Talk to a variety of partners to gather expertise and guidance to assist in getting your business to foreign markets.
- Programme COREX
Only Applies to : QuébecFind out how to develop international markets and export your products to the American Northeast through the FCCQ's export corridors.
- Regional export promotion organizations (ORPEX)
Only Applies to : QuébecYou could benefit from coaching and consulting services to help you deliver your export, diversification or consolidation projects.