BDC growth capital for Aboriginal business
As an Aboriginal entrepreneur, you could get up to $25,000 to start a business or up to $100,000 to grow your existing business. You could also get business advice for 2 years.
- Have a good business idea
- Have experience in management
- Have personal or corporate guarantees
- Be willing to work with a mentor
- Operate on- or off-reserve in Canada
You can use the loan to buy land or equipment, develop new products, create an Internet site or learn how to export and more.