Strategic Cooperative Education Incentive
You could get up to $10.00 per hour to hire a post-secondary co-op student for 12 or 32 weeks.
Among other traits, your organization should demonstrate:
- High innovation and productivity
- Global competitiveness
- High performance work practices
- Environmental sustainability
The job you offer must:
- Pay above-average wages
- Be knowledge-intensive
- Require flexible, adaptable skills
- Be relevant to the student's field of study
There are 3 application deadlines per year. Other conditions apply.